Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wild Blueberries for Breakfast!



"Wanna be an extra?" When Mike Collins told me the assignment was to eat breakfast at the Pomegranate Inn, I eagerly signed on to the Wild Blueberry Association project!

My husband and I joined the creative team from The Food and Wellness Group for an interesting afternoon. Being photographers, part of the intrigue is seeing what others are doing in the photographic realm. No big video camera this time; Geoffrey Leighton was using a Canon DSLR and a very simple set up. The final production will be featured on the Wild Blueberry web site. I can't wait to see the result!

Our location, the Pomegranate Inn "is a sophisticated pied-à-terre in the heart of Portland’s architecturally distinct" West End. Our hosts, Dana Moos and her husband Greg, offer their guests "classic accommodations with a touch of panache." Having recently published a cookbook, The Art of Breakfast, Dana will be featured in the video preparing and serving yummy dishes starring, you guessed it, Wild Blueberries!


The recipe for Cheese Blintz Souffle with Wild Blueberries (our breakfast treat) is on page 44. I should book a room just so I can have another breakfast with Dana and Greg!




No comments:

Post a Comment